Thursday, January 22, 2015

WINNER!

Just before supper I was cleaning out my purse and almost threw out a Winning Safeway instant win.
NOPE this pic isn't it!! It was better than a chocolate bar. But 

I did get  this WINNER chocolate bar card today too after I went up to Safeway to claim my first Instant WINNER prize. . I think the guy at the customer service desk was more excited then I was. He was double checking to make sure he did everything right*******************************************************************


So I won one of these prizes. Any guesses which one. 


Here is my Prize Release Form.......
Ahh too bad you'll have to wait to see what I won for a couple of weeks!!!!!

Another less exciting part of my day was Ironing.

 31 Dress shirts piled up. I gave James back the responsibility of ironing his shirts. He got a little behind so instead of helping him at the Primerica Office today Rayne and I set up two irons and two ironing boards. Yes I have two sets. Can you blame me?????????????????


 Two hours later all the shirts were pressed and hung. Thank goodness for Netfixs and Rayne. I would have never attempted to do them all on my own. I just have to say WHO HAS 31 DRESS SHIRTS THEY ACTUALLY WEAR? Yikes. No wonder I have a strong distaste for ironing. Well I am not much of a fan of laundry in general after it gets out of the drier. Before that I don't mind it but sorting and putting it away is kind of a drag. It never ends......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment